- Southern All Wood Cabinets, may elect to repair or replace with a functionally equivalent product. Some replacement parts are subject to availability and may differ from original parts received. Return of defective product may be required for a replacement to be issued. Repair parts or replacement parts are at the expense of SAW Cabinets, but customer shall bear all other expenses. These expenses may include, but are not limited to, cost of removal and re-installation of product, labor expenses, shipping, etc.
- Just as no two trees are alike, no two pieces of wood are alike. The variation in color and grain pattern in wood adds to its natural beauty and is not considered an imperfection. This warranty does not cover the environmental factors, including but not limited to artificial/natural light, moisture, cleaners, smoke which may cause the darkening and/or variation of color over time. Variation in sizing may occur due to the nature of the cabinets being Ready To Assembly. This is a natural process and can be expected.
- Some of the cabinet lines feature a glazed finish which accentuates the door and drawer front profiles. This glaze is hand applied over a stain or paint and may, due to the nature of application, consist of random drips, runs, or may have variations in color and appearance from door to door and cabinet to cabinet. This is not considered a defect and is considered normal with hand applied finishes. It is the nature of wood to expand and contract to varying degrees depending on climate conditions. As a result, cabinet lines with painted surfaces may show fractures in the paint at joints. This is normal and is not considered a defect.
- This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, damage or defects caused by accidents, misuse, abuse, or lack of necessary maintenance; nor does it cover alteration, modification, improper installation, improper handling/storage, environmental conditions, nor any labor expenses.
- The purchaser agrees to let doors that are warped or have panel shrinkage a ¼” or less hang for one season before replacement is requested. Typically a door will return to its normal position once it is acclimated to temperature and humidity conditions. Prior to requesting a replacement for a door, please be sure the door has been installed properly.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice. It is our desire to provide our customers with all items listed in our brochures but availability is based on our stock and are not guaranteed.
5909 W 5th St,
Jacksonville, FL 32254
Easy to Assemble
Durable and Reliable